NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. SPONSOR INFORMATION. Spring Fling Ticket Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is sponsored by AEG Live Productions, LLC ("Sponsor"), having its principal place of business at 5750 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 501, Los Angeles, CA 90036-3638. The Sweepstakes entry period begins on March 10, 2016 at 10am PT and ends on March 31, 2016 at 11:59 pm PT (such period, the "Entry Period"). All times are based solely on Sponsor's computer clock.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open to individuals who have reached the age of majority in their state of residence (18 in most states, 19 in Alabama and Nebraska and 21 in Mississippi) and are legal residents of one of the 48 contiguous United States including the District of Columbia (excluding Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico, and all other U.S. territories and possessions). Employees, officers, directors and agents (and their immediate families and household members regardless of where they live, or members of the same households (whether related or not)) of Sponsor, and any of its divisions, affiliates, and subsidiaries, and any affiliated entities, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes or to win any prize. Federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Online entries only. To enter the Sweepstakes, complete the on-line entry at http://springfling2016.com (the "Sweepstakes Sites") at any time during the Entry Period. All of the Sweepstakes information will be posted at the Sweepstakes Sites throughout the Sweepstakes period. To be eligible to participate, each entrant will be asked to connect their Spotify account (a free application) as prompted by the sweepstakes site. Where a dispute arises about who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the holder of the e-mail account or facebook page used to submit the entry. Use of automated entry devices or programs are prohibited. Proof of entering information at the Sweepstakes Site is not considered proof of receipt by Sponsor of the entry. All entries must be received by March 31, 2016 at 11:59 pm PT.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. No entries will be acknowledged or returned.
Entrants may be asked to consent to receive promotional e-mails from Sponsor or its promotional partners. Consenting to receive promotional e-mails is optional and is not a condition of entering or winning the Sweepstakes and will not increase the chances of winning.
4. PRIZES: A total of fifteen (15) prizes will be given away to fifteen (15) winners. Prizes will consist of two (2) tickets to see Spring Fling starring Cage The Elephant, Silversun Pickups, Foals and Bear Hands at one of the dates below.
Fresno, CA Save Mart Center Friday, March 11, 2016
Sacramento, CA Sleep Train Arena Saturday, March 12, 2016
Bakersfield, CA Rabobank Theater Sunday, March 13, 2016
El Paso, TX Don Haskins Center Wednesday, March 16, 2016
Tulsa, OK Cox Business Center Friday, March 18, 2016
Southaven, MS Landers Center Saturday, March 19, 2016
Johnson City, TN Freedom Hall Civic Center Sunday, March 20, 2016
Richmond, VA Richmond Coliseum Tuesday, March 22, 2016
Norfolk, VA Constant Convocation Center Wednesday, March 23, 2016
Pittsburgh, PA Petersen Events Center Friday, March 25, 2016
Rochester, NY Main Street Armory Saturday, March 26, 2016
Buffalo, NY First Niagara Center Monday, March 28, 2016
Hartford, CT XL Center Wednesday, March 30, 2016
Portland, ME Cross Insurance Arena Thursday, March 31, 2016
Providence, RI Dunkin' Donuts Center Friday, April 01, 2016
Please note you must be of legal age to consume alcohol; proper identification required for consumption of alcohol.
Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible if the winner and or any guest of the winner is denied access or participation to any portion of the Prize for which access may be limited or restricted to certain age requirements.
The approximate retail value of all prizes is in United States Dollars. The total approximate retail value of the prize is $60.00. The approximate retail value of all fifteen (15) prizes is $900.00
Except where otherwise expressly noted in these Official Rules, the selection of all vendors, prizes, products and services is subject to the Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. Prizes (and/or any potion thereof) are nontransferable and non-exchangeable. No substitutions or cash redemption of Prizes are permitted except that the Sponsor retains the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater retail value (or at Sponsor's election, the cash value of the applicable prize). Additional restrictions may apply.
General Prize Conditions: All prize details not specified in the Official Rules will be determined in Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. The winner will not receive cash or any other form of compensation if actual costs are less than the Prize ARV. The specifics of all aforementioned elements of the Prizes shall be solely determined by the Sponsor or its designee. All taxes, upgrades and any other expenses not specifically identified in these Official Rules as included in a Prize are the responsibility of each winner. The Prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize, except in Sponsor's sole discretion. Winners of date specific prizes (i.e. concerts, trips) must be available on the dates specified. If the winner is not available on the specified dates, winner will be disqualified and the Sponsor reserves the right to choose an alternative prize winner. For certain prizes which are date specific such as event or concert tickets, the Sponsor is not responsible for the cancellation or rescheduling of any event and no substitution or compensation shall be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to not award the prize associated with that canceled event or concert, without any payment or obligation to the Winner or Potential Prize Winner or companion. Meals, gratuities, or travel-related expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of winner. Winner and guest must have all necessary identification. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize, in whole or in part, of equal or greater monetary value or may substitute such prize with another prize of equal or greater value, if for any reason a prize, or any portion thereof, as described herein and at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Winner(s) must present state authorized identification prior to being awarded the prize. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, the Sponsor reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner's prize, in its sole discretion. If actual value of the prize is less than the stated ARV, or the winner and/or if applicable, his/her guest(s) and/or eligible travel companion(s) forfeit, do not use, or are determined ineligible for any portion of the prize, the winner will not receive the difference between the actual and approximate retail value, and such difference will be forfeited. A minor may not participate as a guest of a Prize Winner unless the Prize Winner is the minor's parent or guardian. ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
5. PRIZE DRAWING: Fifteen (15) potential prize winners ("Potential Prize Winners") will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received. Potential winners will be drawn between March 11 and March 27, 2016. The drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor whose decision is final and binding on all aspects of this Sweepstakes. The Potential Prize Winners will be notified throughout the sweepstakes period by e-mail, and/or telephone.
Failure of the Potential Prize Winners to respond within a reasonable time frame (but not longer than 36 hours) from such notification referred to above may result in disqualification and the selection of another entrant from among all eligible entries received. Sponsor is not required to contact Potential Prize Winner more than once. Potential Prize Winner shall be required to sign and return within three (3) business days of receipt and Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Indemnification (for both Potential Prize Winner and companion), and a Publicity Release (for both Potential Prize Winner and companion where authorized by law). After the Potential Prize Winner is selected by the Sponsor, the required documentation for the Prize will be sent to the selected Potential Prize Winner and only after the selected Potential Prize Winner has met the eligibility requirements outlined in these Official Rules, and all of the required documents have been signed and retuned to Sponsor will the Prize be awarded.
By entering the drawing, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and its designees. In the event of non-compliance for any reason, including the inability to accept the Prize for any reason, an alternate entrant may be selected in Sponsors sole discretion.
6. CONDITIONS, DISCLAIMERS, AND LICENSE: By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to comply with all federal, state and local laws and regulations. The decisions of the Sponsor and its designees are final on all matters of fact, interpretation, eligibility, procedure and fulfillment. Entries and other submitted materials become the property of the Sponsor and/or its promotional partner(s) and will not be acknowledged or returned. The Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, late, lost, or misdirected entries or for any technical malfunction, human error, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or line failure in connection with any telephone network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entries are void if unreadable, inaccurate, incomplete, mutilated, tampered with, forged, mechanically reproduced, irregular in any way, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. The Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished or made available in connection with the Sweepstakes. Although Sponsor attempts to ensure the integrity of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor is not responsible for the actions of entrants or other individuals in connection with the Sweepstakes, including entrants' or other individuals' attempts to circumvent the Official Rules or otherwise interfere with the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor is not responsible for injury or damage to entrant's or to any other person's computer(s), other equipment, or person(s), related to or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or using the Sweepstakes Site. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for any reason including by reason of damage by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical limitations or failures, strikes, industry conditions, bankruptcy or liquidation, marketplace demands, applicable law, unforeseen obstacles, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, could corrupt, compromise, undermine, or otherwise affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, viability, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to modify these Official Rules and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend all or any part of the Sweepstakes, and in its sole discretion to select a new Potential winner from among all eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation, termination, modification, or suspension, as applicable. In the event that there are typographical errors that obscure the original intent of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes appropriately.
All taxes in connection with the Prize, and the reporting consequence thereof, are the sole responsibility of the Prize winner(s). Prize winner(s) may be sent a tax form 1099, or other appropriate tax document, in the event the average retail value requires Sponsor to submit such form.
By entering this Sweepstakes and unless prohibited by law, the Potential Prize Winner hereby consents to use of his/her respective name, voice, photograph and/or likeness for advertising or publicity purposes for this and similar promotions without compensation and the Potential Prize Winner and guest may be required to provide a signed release acknowledging such consent, unless restricted by law. Moreover, by entering this Sweepstakes, unless prohibited by law, the Potential Prize Winner agrees to grant to the Sponsor, and its licensees, affiliates, and assigns, the right to print, publish, broadcast, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including without limitation the World Wide Web, at any time or times, the Prize Winner's name, likeness (actual or simulated), voice (actual or simulated), and biographical information as news or information and for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration; and further without such additional compensation, appear for, or provide biographical information for use in, any presentation or other activity which may include filming/audio/video/electronic or other recordings and/or interviews, as may be determined from time to time by the Sponsor in its sole discretion.
By entering this Sweepstakes electronically and voluntarily providing your personal information, entrants consent and agree to the Sponsors' collection and use of the entrant's information for the administration of this Sweepstakes and agree to Sponsors' use of entrant information for the purpose of contacting entrant in relation to this Sweepstakes. For the avoidance of doubt, entrants are providing information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook.
8. RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants release and hold the Sponsor, and any affiliated entities including parents, related and affiliated companies, subsidiaries, advertisers, promotional agencies and each of their respective directors, successors, sponsors, partners, licensees, officers, subsidiaries, agents, employees, artists, artist entities, advisors, assignees, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the Sweepstakes or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, or resulting directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any Prize awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation causes of action, claims and demands, including legal fees and expenses, including but not limited to, claims based on negligence, breach of contract and liability for physical injury, death, or property damage which the entrants or his/her administrators, heirs, successors or assigns might have or could have, by reason of or arising out of the entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes and/or in connection with the acceptance and/or use entrant of the Prize.
The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with, Facebook and all entrants agree to release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with or arising out of the Sweepstakes.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Sweepstakes, all Prizes, and all materials provided on or through the Sweepstakes Site are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE RELEASE GRANTED BY ENTRANTS HEREIN, BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2)UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (3)ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
10. GOVERNING LAW: The Sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the State of California (as distinguished from the choice of law rules) and the United States of America applicable to contracts made and performed entirely in California and where the relevant contacts are with such state. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
(b) Severability; Headings: If any provision of these Official Rules is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Official Rules and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Headings and captions are used in these Official Rules solely for convenience of reference, and shall not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Official Rules or any provision hereof.
(c) Winner: For a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope after March 27, 2016 to: Winners List, "Spring Fling Ticket Sweepstakes" AEG Live Productions, LLC, 5750 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 501, Los Angeles, CA 90036. Requests for Winners List must be received by June 27, 2016. WA and VT residents may omit return postage.