NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE IMPROVE ONE'S CHANCES OF WINNING
1. SPONSOR: UMG Nashville, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc. 401 Commerce Street, 11th Floor, Nashville, TN 37219, is solely responsible for all aspects of this sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes").
2. ENTRY: You may enter this Sweepstakes in one of two (2) ways during the period beginning at 11:00 A.M., 4/17/15, and ending at 11:59:59 P.M., 4/24/15 ("Entry Period"). For purposes of these Official Rules ("Rules"), all times and days are Central Time. You may enter via the Internet by visiting http://www.tweematic.com/lukebryan-acm/ (Website"), connecting your Twitter or Facebook account, and sharing a pre-populated message to your choice of Twitter or Facebook. After the entrant has shared the message, an additional page will then reveal an email signup and opt-in. Follow the on screen instructions to complete your entry. After doing so, you are officially entered into the pool of eligible entrants.
3. LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received by 11:59:59 P.M., 4/24/15. Only one entry per person/Account. Should both accounts be connected, an entrant may receive two(2) total entries. In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Account is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 2 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Open only to persons 13 or older upon entering who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 states or D.C. (collectively, "Territory") and not employees of Sponsor; its parent, subsidiary, affiliated or successor companies; or the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, "Entities"); nor members of their households or immediate families. Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, "Releasees") are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misdirected, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider, Website or other connections; telephone or cell phone availability or accessibility; miscommunications; failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure; jumbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions; computer hardware or software or text message malfunctions, failures, technical errors or difficulties; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant's email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified and any attempt by a person to use multiple Accounts to register more than once may result in disqualification at Sponsor's sole discretion. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
4. PRIZES: one (1) GRAND PRIZE: One winner will receive a handwritten note from Luke Bryan and signed by Luke Bryan (approximate retail value ["ARV"]: $100). Total ARV of all prizes: $100. Limit one prize per person/Account. Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Prize elements may not be separated. Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received and prizes validly claimed by 12/19/14, after which no alternate winners will be selected, nor unclaimed prizes awarded.
5. PROCEDURES: Entries will only be accepted during the Entry Period. On or about 4/27/15, in a random drawing, potential winners will be selected from all eligible Entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNERS: Potential winners will be notified by email or phone call on or about 4/27/15. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  potential winner's failure to respond to notification within three (3) days after its transmission;  the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts;  the return of any other notice or a prize as undeliverable;  potential winner's failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  potential winner's failure to claim a prize within ten (10) days after it is sent;  potential winner's failure to validly claim any prize before 5/5/15 and  any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of a prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. All taxes are solely the responsibility of each winner.
9. RULES & WINNERS' LISTS: For list of winners (after 4/27/15) and/or Rules (4/24/15), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:
Luke Bryan 2015 Handwritten Note Sweepstakes, C/O UMG Nashville, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc. 401 Commerce Street, 11th Floor, Nashville, TN 37219