NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE IMPROVE ONE'S CHANCES OF WINNING
1. SPONSOR: Spinefarm Records, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc., 150 Fifth Avenue, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10011 is solely responsible for all aspects of this sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes").
2. ENTRY: You may enter this Sweepstakes during the period beginning at 12:01 A.M., March 20, 2015, and ending at 11:59:59 P.M., May 25, 2015 ("Entry Period"). For purposes of these Official Rules ("Rules"), all times and days are Eastern Daylight Savings Time. You may enter by visiting
www.anti-flag.com/americanspring and following the online instructions to complete the required fields of the entry form. After doing so, you are officially entered into the pool of eligible entrants.
3. LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received by 11:59:59 P.M., May 25, 2015. Only one Entry per person/Account. In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Account is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 2 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Open only to persons 13 or older upon entering who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 states or D.C. (collectively, "Territory") and not employees of Sponsor; its parent, subsidiary, affiliated or successor companies; or the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, "Entities"); nor members of their households or immediate families. Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, "Releasees") are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misdirected, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider, Website or other connections; telephone or cell phone availability or accessibility; miscommunications; failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure; jumbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions; computer hardware or software or text message malfunctions, failures, technical errors or difficulties; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant's email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified and any attempt by a person to use multiple Accounts to register more than once may result in disqualification at Sponsor's sole discretion. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
4. PRIZES: Five (5) "Anti-Flag Prize Packages" (approximate retail value ["ARV"]: $50.00 each Prize Package). Limit one prize per person/Account. Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Prize elements may not be separated. Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received and prizes validly claimed within twenty-four (24) hours after the potential winner is notified as set forth in paragraph 6 below.
5. PROCEDURES: Entries will only be accepted during the Entry Period. On or about May 26, 2015, in a random drawing, potential winners will be selected from all eligible Entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNERS: Potential winners will be notified by email or Facebook on or about May 29, 2015. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  potential winner's failure to respond to notification within three (3) days after its transmission;  the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts;  the return of any other notice or a prize as undeliverable;  potential winner's failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  potential winner's failure to claim a prize within ten (10) days after it is sent;  potential winner's failure to validly claim any prize within twenty-four (24) hours after he or she is notified as set forth in this paragraph; and  any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of a prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. All taxes are solely the responsibility of each winner.
8. ADDITIONAL TERMS: Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sponsor may use any photo you submit for any and all commercial and promotional purposes in their discretion, including, without limitation, for incorporation into promotional materials for the musical group, 36 Crazyfists, to be distributed via any media or social media platform. Sponsor may publish, reproduce, prepare derivative works of, distribute, display, exhibit, transmit, broadcast, televise, digitize, otherwise use, and permit others to use and perform throughout the world, your photo in any manner, form, or format now or hereinafter created, including on the Internet, and for any purpose, all without further consent from or payment or notification to you. Sponsor is not responsible for any unauthorized third party use of your photo. Your photo will not be held "in confidence" and your submission of a photo does not create a confidential relationship or obligation of secrecy between you and Sponsor or any of its affiliates. You (or, if a minor, your parent or legal guardian) hereby waive all so-called "moral rights of authors" and "droit moral" rights (and any similar or analogous rights under the applicable laws of any country of the world). You agree and acknowledge that no public performance, synchronization, mechanical, writing, publishing and/or master use royalties, monies or consideration of any kind will be payable in connection with Spinefarm's use of your photo, whether commercial use or otherwise, in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter devised.