THIS CONTEST IS OFFERED ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO) WHO ARE LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO) AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
COLE SWINDELL ACM #DOWNHOMEHANG INSTAGRAM VIDEO CONTEST 2015 OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. The COLE SWINDELL ACM #DOWNHOMEHANG INSTAGRAM VIDEO CONTEST: Video contest to win (2) Tickets and (2) ACM Passes plus travel and accommodations for two (the "Contest") begins 12:00:01 PM Central Standard Time ("CST") January 27th, 2015 and ends 11:59:59 PM CST on February 10th, 2015 (the "Contest Period").
2. Eligibility: Contest is offered only in the United States to legal residents of the 50 United States (and the District of Columbia) excluding Puerto Rico & Canada, who are at least 18 years old at time of entry and had Internet access on or before January 27th, 2015. Employees, officers, directors and agents of Warner Music Nashville ("Sponsor") and their respective parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotional agencies and the immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, ward, daughter or son) or members of the households of each (whether or not related) are not eligible.
3. Entry: Beginning 12:00:01 PM Central Standard Time ("CST") on January 27th, 2015 navigate to the Tweematic available at http://apps.coleswindell.com/acm/("Registration Page"), and follow the instructions to participate including:
To enter the Contest during the Contest Period, entrants should:
- Record a video explaining why Cole Swindell should pick you to walk the red carpet with him at the 2015 ACM Awards.
- Post the video on Instagram with the hashtag "#DownHomeHang" under entrants' own user name.
- Submitting your video by connecting to your Instagram account and selecting a previously posted Instagram video
- Submit your first name, last name, street address, e-mail address, and zip code
In order to take part, entrants should have an Instagram account with a public profile and agree to the terms established by the Instagram network http://www.instagram.com/legal/terms as applicable. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Limit 1 entry per email address. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, stolen, mutilated, damaged, incomplete, illegible or misdirected entries or for malfunctions of electronic equipment, computer hardware or software, or any other technical problems related to website entries. Entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Any attempt at entry except as above stated is void. Sponsor's computer will be the official clock of the Contest.
4. Winner Selection: On or about February 10 2015, Sponsor and representatives from artist's management will choose the Winner from all eligible entries on the basis of the following criteria: (40%) creativity and originality, (40%) emotional impact of story and (20%) overall quality of presentation. One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected. Entrants shall be ranked by total score, and the entrants whose cover video receives the highest overall score will be the Grand Prize Winner. In the event of a tie, the Grand Prize Winner shall be the person whose entry receives the highest score on creativity. The decision of the judges shall be final and binding in all regards. Sponsor reserves the right not to award any or all prizes in the event an insufficient number of eligible entries meeting the minimum judging criteria are received, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
5. Prize: The winner will receive a (2) ACM Passes or Tickets to to walk down the red carpet with Cole Swindell, Travel, and Accommodations for two (Approximate Retail Value: $2000.00). Any and all taxes on the prizes, and any other costs, fees, and expenses not explicitly stated herein are the sole responsibility of the prize recipient. If a prize is won by a minor, it will be awarded in the minor's behalf to the winner's parent or legal guardian who must sign all required releases. The prize is not transferable. No prize substitutions or transfers allowed, except at the Sponsor's sole discretion. The prize will be awarded. In the unlikely event that any portion of the prize is cancelled or undeliverable for any reason, the winner agrees that Sponsor has no further obligations to the winner other than delivery of the remainder of the prize.
Sponsor reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or the Registration Page or any web site related to the Contest; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the Contest at the actual time of registration will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization, which is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Potential winner may be required to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the potentially winning entry. Sponsor may prosecute any fraudulent activities to the full extent of the law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
7. Limitations of Liability: The Releasees are not responsible for any lost, late, illegible, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate entries or entry information, whether caused by web site users or by any of the equipment, computer hardware or software or any other technical operation or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, and the Releasees assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission at the Registration Page or any web site related to the Contest, or for communications line failure, or for theft or destruction, tampering, or unauthorized access to entries and/or entry information. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, tampering, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserve the right at their sole discretion to void suspect entries and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest and select the winner from among all eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination or suspension. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASEES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE INTERNET SITES, REGISTRATION PAGE OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITES.
By entering this Contest, entrants agree that Releasees shall not be liable for personal injuries, death, dismemberment, damages, expenses or costs or losses of any kind resulting from participation or inability to participate in this Contest, or from acceptance of or use or inability to use the Prize or parts thereof, including without limitation claims, suits, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, dismemberment, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light (whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. Winner releases the Releasees from any and all liability and responsibility with respect to the prize (including any property loss, damage, personal injury or death). Winner acknowledges the aforementioned individuals and entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, related to the Prize.
8. Arbitration/Choice of Law: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that (i): any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest but in no event attorney's fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Releasees in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A., without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in that State.
9. Winner's Name: For name of the winner, please send a request to Director of Digital Marketing, ATTN: Warner Music Nashville, 25 Music SQ W, Nashville, TN 37203 postmarked no later than February 15, 2015.
10. Removal From Future Contest Mailings: By submitting an entry on the Registration page, Entrant will be opted-in to the Cole Swindell Email List. To have your name and email address removed from their mailing list or from Sponsor's future contests or sweepstakes mailings please click the applicable unsubscribe link in the latest email received from Warner Music Nashville. Sponsor will process your request within 60 days.
© 2015. Warner Bros. Recording Corporation. Printed in U.S.A. All rights reserved.